Review: Old Hickory Credit Union
NMLS ID#: 410589
Overall Financial Institution Rating: 2.44 Rating out of 5
- Indeed Rating: 3.9 · 38 reviews
- Glass Door Rating: 1.4 · 5 reviews
- Wallet Hub Rating: 3.9 · 38 reviews
- Yelp Rating: 2 · 3 reviews
- BBB Rating: 1 · 3 reviews
6 things to know about Old Hickory Credit Union Loans
- Been 88 Years in Business (well established & trustful)
- Has over 20,643 Members and growing
- Have over $312,670,000 in assets (stable company to rely on)
- 21st largest credit union in Tennesee for a Credit union
- Consumer and Auto Loans Options
- Car & Vehicle Loans
- Motorcycle, Boats & RV Loans
- Personal Loans
- Credit Card Options
- Mortgage Loan Options
- First Mortgage Home Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Second Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
What Services Do They Provide?
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Checking Accounts
- Direct Deposits into your Bank Account
- Mobile Banking & Apps
- Apple Pay / Google Pay
- Online Banking
- Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Wire Transfers
- Visa Prepaid Credit Card Provider
- OHCU Preferred Auto Partners
- CONNECT Teller
- Protection from Overdraft Fees
- Fraud Prevention Service
- Member Education
Is OHCU part of the Financial Cooperative?
Yes, it’s part of the CO-OT ATM national network of over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
What is the old hickory credit union, ach routing number?
The ach routing number is: 264181448
What is OHCU’s Mission?
OHCU core mission is to strive to make a positive difference for its members by helping them learn to save and borrow responsibly. Like all nonprofit organizations, it is a responsibility to be a reliable place in an uncertain world while providing for the financial needs of the communities of Smyrna, La Vergne, and the surrounding counties of Davidson. Holding to the highest standards of best governance practices.
What is the Old Hickory Credit Union phone number?
You can reach them by phone at: 1 (615) 847-4043
What Different States is OHCU located in?
They are located in just Tennessee Only.
Do They Give Back to The Community?
Yes, every year 3 local students that are graduating, are awarded a scholarship called “Old Hickory Credit Union Scholarship”.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship you must meet these requirements:
- Parent/Student must be a member of the credit union
- Students must have an interest in (Business, Financial or Accounting)
- Payment must go towards tuition, room, or board fees.
- Interviewed by the scholarship committee.
- Award Amounts are (1st place: $2500, 2nd Place: $1500, 3rd Place: $1,000)
- Applications begin on April 18th and end on May 31st of each year.
Where is the Main Branch Location?
1000 Industrial Road
PO Box 431
Old Hickory, TN 37138